The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek is entering its 19th exciting fall season and now also offer weddings on the farm. The MAiZE has become a tradition for fall family fun on the farm in the Central Ohio area and beyond. The Rausch's invite you to their farm to experience unique farm friendly hospitality.
The MAiZE is located along Little Darby Creek; 10 miles south of Marysville, 8 miles west of Plain City or just 30 minutes from Columbus. Take a drive to the country, come to The MAiZE, and enjoy the sites and sounds of this 125 acre family farm.
Tues, Oct. 20, 2020 - Keep in mind that both The MAiZE and/or the Field of Fright can be closed due to the weather. With that being said, our refund policy for our online tickets is No Refunds. Please delay purchasing your online tickets until you are sure that you will need them. If we close due to the weather, we will put that information here.
We continue to make improvements to the Virtual Wait List for the Field of Fright. Remember to only have 1 person in your group enter the Virtual Wait List for your group. Then you can go play or do the corn maze and wait until you receive your text notification that we are ready for you. Once you recieve that notification, come to the entrance of the Field of Fright and check in with one of the attendants. They will confirm your group and then you will be put in the short que line and will enter in 5 - 10 min.
Hope to see you soon at The MAiZE!
• Face masks are required by state mandate for these activities - Hayride, Field of Fright, Kids' Fun Barn, Paintball, the Exit Store & at all outdoor areas if you are not socially distanced from others.
• Purchase tickets online to save $$ & make your visit at admissions quicker! Admission tickets purchased at the farm will be $2 more per ticket than those purchased online.
• The paths in the corn maze and Field of Fright are wider this year to help with social distancing.
• There will be additional hand washing units & many hand sanitizer stations at activities.
• Frequent cleaning of activities & the facilities will take place.
• Hayrides to the u-pick pumpkin patch will have limited, social distanced seating and will run on a schedule. Reserved, timed tickets for this will be sold at admissions on the farm. The hayride will not be included in the Combo admission this year. Face masks required.
• A virtual line app will be used at the Field of Fright. Tickets to the Field of Fright must be purchased online.
• Employee health screenings & temp checks will be in place.
• We are requesting that guests only visit when healthy.
• Please wear face masks per our guidelines.
• We are requesting that guests keep 6ft between their group and others.
We are also currently hiring for the fall. If interested, call Jayne at 937-537-0911.
Hope to see you at The MAiZE this fall!